D.A.V. Public School, Gandhidham, a Co-Educational School, affiliated to Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi, was established by the Arya Samaj of Gandhidham making long cherished dream of modern thinkers a reality. It is a Co-Educational fully fledged English Medium school with classes from Nursery to Class IX, gradually upgrading to Class XII and is emerging as a prototype of unique characters and features.
Objectives of the School:
- To prepare the students for active participation in day-to-day life situations.
- To develop basic mental abilities and skills to help students in decision making.
- To help in physical growth and bolster proficiency in games.
- To help the students learn how to establish good human relationships and imbibe virtues for moral courage and social discipline thus growing in them leadership qualities.
- To acquire economic understanding and efficiency in the management of expenditure.