Admission is given after preliminary interaction and short testing of basic skills of the child. This is to make sure that we understand the chid´s learning needs and assess whether we have the resources to meet them.
- The age of admission is a 2½ years for Nursery, 3½ years for Jr.
K.G., 4½ years for Sr. K.G. and 5½ years for Std. 1, with a corresponding
increase in the higher classes.
- The following categories of pupils may not be allowed to continue in the school.
- Those who fail to show satisfactory progress and are unwilling or unable to gain from the educational programs of the school.
- Those whose fees are in arrears.
- Those whose behaviour and conduct, in the Principal´s opinion, is harmful to the interest of the school.
- Those who fail twice in the same class and are below average in studies.
- The amount of security deposited at the time of admission should be claimed within six months from the date of leaving the school, other wise it will stand forfeited.
- Withdrawal in the month of February will not be accepted.
- Transfer or School Leaving Certificate and Progress Report will not be issued until all outstanding dues are cleared. Duplicate copies of such certificates are not issued. In special cases, such certificates are issued after verification and on payment of RS. 100/- as Duplicate Certificate charges.
- TC (Transfer Certificate) will be issued after 10 days of a written request from the parents. Inter-state transfer will take more days than usual.
- In case of an inter-state transfer, the TC will have to be countersigned by the appropriate government/CBSE officials.
- No TC is issued unless all dues to the school have been paid in full, and the school property like books or experimental apparatus etc. returned or the damage caused is duly compensated.