The school provides transport facility to the staff and students to the school and back. For this the school has its own buses which ply on pre-decided routes.
Students can avail the facility of school buses, subject to the availability of seats. The routes followed by the buses are drawn up well in advance and the parents should consult the School TRANSPORT Department for the necessary details.
- No student will be allowed to travel by school bus without a valid school Identity Card.
- Students using the school bus are expected to be ready at the right side of the bus stop at least five minutes before the arrival time of the bus.
- The buses will not wait for any late-comers.
- The children should stay away from the main road until the bus arrives.
- No student should come near the entry door of the bus until it has completely stopped.
- All students must occupy seats immediately after boarding their buses.
- The drivers are instructed to stop buses at-the designated stops only, unless otherwise directed by the teacher in the bus. The list of stop sis prepared keeping in view the convenience and safety of all bus commuters and is not subject to change. No diversion/extension will be entertained on existing routes.
- Once the bus facility is availed it cannot be discontinued during the same academic year.
- Object of any kind should not be discarded inside or thrown out of the bus. No student shall act so as to divert the attention of the driver. Any student, if found guilty, is liable to be debarred from traveling by the school buses.
- Students will be held responsible for causing any damage to buses caused by negligence or vandalism.
- No student is allowed to eat in the bus. Discarding of trash or food either inside or outside the bus is not permitted.
- Unruly behavior like shrieking and shouting is strictly prohibited. Courteous behavior is expected at all times.
- List of students and stops will be available in the respective buses.
- The teachers in the bus are responsible for maintaining discipline in the buses. Any serious offence must be reported to the Principal.
- School transport will be considered for those admitted to the school, if available on a particular route. School will not be responsible for the unavailability of bus service in certain areas, or on certain routes, and parents must take this into account at the time of admission or at the time of change of residence.
- The serial for departure after school will be as follows.
- The students leaving by school bus.
- The students leaving with the parents.
- The students leaving by auto rikshaw
- First come first drop rule will be followed for those students commuting by school bus
- School reserves the right to deny the use of the bus to any student at any time, to change the route or to cancel any particular route, if it becomes necessary.